Tuesday 8 July 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me!


Hello blogging friends. I haven't  been around for awhile so I hope this finds you all well & enjoying better weather than we are here!

We have had an absolutely horrible spring in Manitoba & it appears to be continuing into summer! We have had so much rain that communities have had to be evacuated because of overland flooding. We planted our garden at the end of May & haven't had to water it once! My poor flowers are drowning. However, it could be worse. The small farming community that my husband's family came from had a tornado touch down on Sat. & the winds were so strong it threw a combine 70meters! Our property is on the Lee River but the house is up hill from the water so we have no fear of flooding. As I sit here writing this post there is another thunder storm raging outside. (the second one today)

Now, on to my card. This adorable image is Wryn & wren  from Tiddly Inks. This is my first ever Tiddly Inks card but it won't be y last...Christy's images are so cute I will definitely be back for more. Wryn is colored with copic markers. The lovely DP is from Daisy Bucket & the CS is Prism. I have used dies from Spellbinders & Memory Box. The lace is from my stash & the heart gems are Recollections. 

Challenges:
Crafting at the Weekend.....ATG
Digi Galore.....ATG
Pile it On #27.....add flowers
Scribble & Scrap #27.....ATG
Crafting from the Heart.....ATG
Cutie Pie.....use a "cute" digi
Digi Makeover #148.....ATG

11 comments:

  1. Hi Renee~
    Oh what a lousy weather you are having there? I sure hope it clears up and see some sunshine..... Anyhow hope all is well, love love your card... It is so precious and detailed so perfectly.... Miss you my friend, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you have been having a bit of a rough time with the weather haven't you. I don't think it's normal anywhere. Stay safe my friend. Those TI images, especially the Wryn's, are addictive. :-) Gorgeous creation! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is so pretty! Such a darling little image and she looks just perfect with those beautiful papers!

    I've been reading about the floods on the news - and am so glad to read that you're high enough that everything is okay with your home! I hadn't heard about the tornado though! Yikes!!

    Thanks for your visits to my blog! Life is crazy as we settle into our new home - but we're getting there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I would pop in and say "Hi" Renee and see what you have been upto and this card is my kind of card...Colourfull !! Love it sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with beautiful colours and colouring. Tanks for joining in at CFTH.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love your coloring and the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps (sorry for the late comment).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Such lovely colors. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely creation. Very elegant. Thanks for playing at scribble and scrap. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck. What a lovely creation. Very elegant. Thanks for playing at scribble and scrap. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee