Thursday 15 March 2012

Luck O' the Irish

This is a sample of the ATC's that I made for the "Luck O' the Irish" swap run by the wonderful Kristy over a TCC. I had a great time doing this one. Anything Irish is very close to my heart as I was born in Belfast, N. Ireland. I came to Canada as a 5 yr. old but was lucky enough to be able to spend every summer in Ireland from the age of 10-18yrs. old. Some of my fondest childhood memories are from those special summers. My first trip over in 1961 I met a lovely friend called Anne. We remained dear friends until she passed away from cancer in 1997. Our lives are still joined in a very special way because my son ended up marrying her daughter! Anyway, hope you like the ATC & my little story. Cead mile failte means A hundred thousand welcomes in Irish Gaelic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee